Last Updated: November 02, 2021
Collection of Information, Data or Private Details from you:
We collect some “Personal Information” (that is, any information that can be usually synonymous with you) when you register for an account, purchase any products or complete a purchase through the Offerings, such as your name, title, email address, current address, delivery address, credit card number, phone number, address, payment details, and other basic information. You may also furnish us with some other people’s data (e.g., in case of sending products to someone else or gifts.) When you use a machine to use the Services, we may access, record, track, and/or temporarily store one or more “device identifiers.” Device IDs help us to identify your device properly and are used to improve the Services (including sending updates and information from the Services). Device identification can potentially be combined with additional Personal Information.
When you use our Services, we may gather information (directly or through third-party businesses) through logs and analytics, which can occasionally be linked to Private Details. This information is used to track and evaluate usage and interest in the Services. When you visit or use our Services, our servers automatically collect information and store it in log files, similar to other websites and technological services available over the Internet. This log data may include your IP address, the address of the homepage you visited before using the Services, the purchases you make, the products you view, your browser type and configurations, the date and location you accessed the offerings, information about browser configuration and plugins, language choices, and cookie statistics.
Use of Information Collected from You:
We normally use the information we collect to fulfill our contractual duties to you, to promote our vital rights in providing the Services and running our business, and/or if you have given us permission to do so.
Personal Details are explicitly used by J Unit to: offer, deliver items, update, maintain, and defend the Services and our business. This includes the processing of Personal Data for the purposes of facilitating product delivery, avoiding or resolving service failures, safety or technical concerns, analyzing and monitoring use, trends, and other purposes, or at your discretion. J Unit may send you email or phone alerts using your email address or phone number (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may save the content of your emails, your email address, and our responses if you contact J Unit via email.
To improve customer service and tailor your experience: This includes Personal Information in order for us to understand your purchasing/shopping habits so that we can advertise other products in which you might be interested, to warn you of things left as uncompleted transactions in your shopping cart, and to send you related messages. Your information also allows us to react to your customer service and support inquiries more efficiently. Given the nature of direct marketing, we have a legitimate interest in collecting and using your email address and information about your abandoned shopping cart in order to engage with you about your unfinished transaction.
In accordance with relevant law, judicial procedures, or policy: In some cases, J Unit may be required by law to disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with a legal order. We shall only do so to the limit that the order reasonably requires.
Responding to your purchases, demands, complaints, and concerns allows us to engage with you: If you approach J Unit, J Unit may react using your Personal Details.
To send an email and other forms of communication: J Unit may send you service-related, technical, and administrative emails, messages, and other forms of contact. J Unit may also contact you to notify you of updates to our items as well as essential information such as security and fraud alerts.
To handle transactions such as billing, account administration, and other administrative tasks: We will process transactions using the information you provide. This includes accepting discount coupons from third-party brand advocates. We may need to contact you for invoicing, account management, or other reasons, and we utilize account data to run accounts and monitor payments and revenues.
To investigate and assist in the prevention of security concerns and misuse, as well as to monitor the Website for violations of our rules or relevant laws: Preventing, detecting, mitigating, and investigating fraud, security breaches, or other potentially forbidden or unlawful acts and/or efforts to harm our users.
For the objective of marketing: J Unit may use the data we gather, including Personal Information, to promote our products and services to new and existing clients, as well as to better understand our audience. We may also use your Personal Email to deliver you advertising emails and may share it with holders in order to provide you details about our items & services. If you do not expect to receive these emails, you may opt out by reading the instructions in the email or by expressing your request using our contacts. This includes identifying your degree of interaction with emails or commercial marketing materials delivered to you, such as whether you read an email or promo marketing communications and/or otherwise interacted with them.
To make our website better: Based on the information and comments we get from our users and visitors, we are always striving to enhance our Site offerings. We also use information in the ways that have been previously stated.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Personal Information:
J Unit may share, transmit, and/or disclose personal Data to or with third parties in order to provide the products or services you have ordered, and in the following situations:
- J Unit discloses Individual Data to its shipping business, payment processing agency, payment service worker(s), email service worker(s), and other third parties as needed to fulfil a purchase placed via the Website. These service providers are lawfully or otherwise legally barred from using or marketing your Private Information for advertising reasons. These service providers include, but are not limited to, our ambassadors, with whom we exchange your email addresses in order for them to track their rewards. These third-party service providers may have access to information about you if it is needed to conduct their operations for us, but they are not authorized by us to use or disclose such information except to accomplish services on our behalf or to comply with laws, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
- J Unit distributes some details that is not usually considered Private Information (such as phone, statistics, and use data) in order to better understand how Users use the Services and improve their experiences.
- J Unit may reveal your Private Data in response to legal procedure, such as a court order or a subpoena, a request from law enforcement or a government agency, or a related order.
- In the event of an acquisition, sale of assets, re – structuring, reorganization, dissolving, or other transfer of ownership of some or all of our assets, whether as a viable business or as part of an insolvency, winding – up, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by J Unit about our Users is among the assets transferred, J Unit may transfer Personal Information to a buyer or other successor.
- In accordance with our marketing and business development initiatives, J Unit may share Personal Information and other information we gather with our Service Providers and other third parties.
All data you willingly submit through discussions, reviews, or blogs is available publicly, and other Users may see your identity. J Unit is not accountable for any material you post that other Users can view and use to send you unsolicited advertising. J Unit may opt to post some Private Information about a User for marketing or Service-related reasons from time to time; prior to posting this information, J Unit will acquire the User’s approval through email.
Your information, including Personally Identifiable information, may be transmitted to and stored on remote machines outside your city, region, nation, or other governing jurisdiction where data protection regulations may differ from those in your region. If you are situated outside of the United States, please be aware that we transmit data, including Personally Identifiable information, to and process it in the United States.
By using the Services, you agree and accept that your Personally Identifiable information will be transmitted to and processed in the United States, which may have various data protection standards than your home country.
Your Rights to Data Protection under the General Data Protection Regulation:
You have particular data protection rights if you live in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom (UK) under the GDPR and the UK GDPR, respectively. J Unit strives to make reasonable efforts to allow you to correct, modify, delete, or restrict the use of your Personal Information. You have the following data security in such ways:
- May make a request for accessibility to your personally identifiable information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- May make a request that we rectify the Personally Identifiable information we have on file for you.
- May make a request that your Personally Identifiable information be erased.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personally identifiable information.
- May make a request that your Personally Identifiable information be restricted from being processed.
- May make a request that your Personal Information be transferred to you or related parties.
- You can withdraw your permission or authorization at any time if we are depending on it to access your Personally Identifiable information.
Links to Third Parties
In some cases, the Services may contain connections to third-party websites and services. You are leaving the Services when you visit these other sites or services. J Unit is not responsible or accountable for third-party site activity, protection or privacy policies, or anything. We recommend that you read the privacy policies stated on any such third-party site or service.
Privacy of Children
Our Online Services are not intended for minors under the age of 13. . Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to provide any details to or through the Digital Services. We do not intentionally collect personally – identifying information under 13. If you are a legal guardian and believe that we have obtained or received personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 without parents’ permission, please notify us, we will erase such details.
Contact: If you need any further information you can contact us at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org.